A Look Back at Nearly Ten Years on the Disaster Podcast
We take a look back at nearly ten years here on the Disaster Podcast on this week’s show. We are joined by Becky and Dan DePodwin who share their favorite episodes. Co-hosts Jamie Davis and Sam Bradley share some of their favorite guests and topics from over the years, too.
Some of the shows we recount in this episode include:
- The Foley Catheter Episode
- Gatlinberg Wild Fire Response
- First XGames episode with Kyle Nelson
- Hurricane Harvey – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Hurricane Irma – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Carribean Response
- Las Vegas Mass Shooting – Part 1, Part 2 (w/ Clark County Chief Greg Cassell)
- Dan Zehner NHERI Episodes
- Dr. Gustavo Flores after Hurricane Maria
- Thailand Cave Rescue with Bob Wilson
This episode is hosted by Jamie Davis and Sam Bradley.
Paragon Brings “The Experience”
Paragon Medical Education Group specializes in bringing what they call “The Experience” to jurisdictions around the country. They bring together police, fire, EMS, and hospital teams to train together and learn what to expect from each diverse group in the response team so that each knows what to expect from the other and how to back the other groups up. Visit Paragon’s site at ParagonMedicalGroup.com for more information on how this can be brought into your system.