Wrapping Up 10 Years On The Disaster Podcast
The whole team of regulars at the Disaster Podcast wrapped up year number ten with the podcast. We take a look back at a decade of episodes with our Meteorologists Kyle Nelson and Dan DePodwin, Emergency Management expert Becky DePodwin, and co-hosts Sam Bradley and Jamie Davis. They all share their favorite episodes over their time with the show to cap many years with the crew.
- Human Trafficking in Disaster Situations
- Report From Surfside Condominium Collapse
- Resilience in the Face of PTSD and other Stress Injury
- Hurricane Ida’s Aftermath
- Disaster Family Liaison Officer Training with Moose Mutlow
- Weird Winter Weather Test with Dan DePodwin
Sam’s and Jamie’s Choices
- Wilderness EMS vs Disaster EMS – Why Everyone Needs a Foley Catheter!
- Stress and the Family of the Disaster Responder
- Emergency Medical Care Isn’t All Kittens and Rainbows
- Hurricane Harvey Response and Aftermath – Part 1
- Refugee Care in Conflict Zones Part 1
- Refugee Care in Conflict Zones Part 2
Thank you as always to Paragon Medical Education Group for their long-term support of the Disaster Podcast. Dr. Joe Holley and the team at Paragon continue to provide excellent and customized disaster response training to jurisdictions around the U.S. and internationally as well.