On this episode of the Disaster Podcast hosts Jamie Davis, the Podmedic and Sam Bradley are joined by some of the most popular guests from the previous year. The panel discusses the effects of disaster planning and preparedness over the previous year.
On the panel are:
- Kevin Reiter, Wilderness educator and Dive medic on dealing with floods affecting the central portions of the country right now. Find out more about what Kevin Reiter is up to training people on water rescue and more at WildSafety.com, @WildSafety on Twitter, and you can email him at Training@wildsafety.com.
- Katie Amatruda, DMAT CA-6 mental health professional on International missions and responder and soldier support. Visit Katie’s site for continuing education at PsychCEU.com.
- Kevin Wang, an Amazing disaster cleanup expert who discusses the importance of using proper cleaning techniques and expertise following disasters. Find more about Kevin’s company, PowerPlusDCU.com, on Twitter – PowerPlusDCU on Twitter and Facebook – PowerPlusDCU on Facebook
- Jonathon Feit an entrepreneur who worked past his own medical issues to start a business. Check out Jonathon’s Company BeyondLucid.com
- Brian Froelke, MD an ER Doc, DMAT Doc, and medical director for Missouri on preparing and managing statewide disasters.
- Mike Marsh AMR Operation Manager who started two tactical medical teams for AMR.
Again, a special thank-you to Paragon Medical Education Group for their continued support of this podcast as our partners in this endeavor to bring disaster medicine to you. Check out their page and educational resources that can help your system be more prepared for what happens in your area.